Employee Referral Program
Having highly qualified and energetic teaching professionals in our school is the major key to success. What’s even more important is having professionals who fit our school culture and vision for the future. To encourage and recognize your support of this endeavor, beginning February 15, 2016, CNCA will offer an employee referral bonus for any employee referral that is hired and has been employed with CNCA for at least 90 days.
Referral Stipend Amount:
- Part-time Staff: $50
- Full-time Hourly Staff: $100
- Salaried Staff: $500
- School Leaders: $1000
Employees can refer an applicant for any open position. For a current list of job openings, go to CNCA’s website at www.caminonuevo.org click CAREERS, and then click “Open Positions”.
All CNCA employees are eligible for the referral bonus, with the following exceptions:
- Members of the HR Team
- Hiring Manager for that role
How It Works:
- The CNCA Employee Referral Program is intended to connect us with people we would not otherwise have found by making the first introduction. We review each referral form submitted and reserve the right to let you know if we have already been connected to your referral, thereby making you ineligible for the Referral Bonus.
- Referral forms are available at www.caminonuevo.org under the “Career” link.
- You must submit the referral form, having completed all fields, prior to the candidate’s final round interview in order to be eligible for the Referral Bonus.
- There is no limit to the number of referral bonuses one person can be awarded.
- Referrals you submit will be considered eligible for the Referral Bonus for up to one year after the submission date. After that, you will need to resubmit the referral in order to become eligible again.
- Substitute Teachers are also eligible to receive the referral bonus.
- If an applicant lists a staff member on their ICIMS profile, but the staff member did not fill out the referral form, it does not count towards the Referral Bonus.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can newly hired employees receive a referral bonus?
YES! Once your signed offer letter has been received, you are eligible for a referral bonus. The requirement is that the individual you have referred is employed with CNCA for at least 90 days.
How are referral bonuses paid out?
After the individual you referred has been employed with CNCA for at least 90 days, your referral bonus will be processed, with applicable taxes applied.
If I refer someone who gets hired, but I am no longer at CNCA after they have worked for 90 days, do I still receive the bonus?
Yes. You are eligible to receive the referral bonus if the person you refer accepts an offer from CNCA within one year of your referral being submitted.
What if multiple people refer the same candidate?
Only one CNCA employee can receive the referral bonus; if more than one person refers a candidate to CNCA, any Referral Bonus will be awarded to the first-in-time referral, as denoted by the date/time of filing of the employee referral form.
How does the principal referral bonus program work?
If someone you refer is selected by CNCA, you will receive $1,000, applicable taxes applied, after 90 days of his or her employment.