THE CAMINO NUEVO WAY
We educate students in a culturally relevant, academically rigorous environment. Our research-based curriculum is grounded in the Common Core/California State Standards, providing students with advanced levels of literacy, math, and science skills.
We recognize that quality educators and visionary leaders are the core of excellent schools. We recruit and invest in talented teachers and leaders who are committed to transforming the lives of students through education.
We cultivate enduring relationships with committed partners and advocates to ensure organizational sustainability. This enables us to provide robust leadership and support to 300+ well-trained, qualified staff who serve over 3,200 students daily.
Continuum of Care
We leverage community assets to provide a continuum of integrated support services and programs from early childhood to college graduation. Our programs foster self-expression, resiliency, cultural awareness, civic engagement, and college and career readiness.
- Providing early childhood education to give all students a strong start
- Offering hands-on, experiential learning opportunities in the arts and sciences
- Connecting students to wraparound mental health and wellness supports
- Promoting dual language development through our bilingual program option
- Expanding access to and fostering success in higher education
- Engaging authentically with families and our community